Glucose Meter + 4 boxes x On Call Plus 50 Test StripsJanuary 25, 2021
On Call Plus/EZ Glucose Test Strips 50’sJanuary 27, 2021
Glucose Meter on Call -No strips
Only 1 µL sample
- Accurate results in just 10 seconds
- Flexibility to test on the forearm, palm or fingertip
- 3 steps procedure: insert strip, present sample, read results
- Advanced data management with 7, 14, 30-day averaging and PC download
- Automatic calibration with code chip
- Affordability for frequent testing
- The On Call Plus uses the GOD enzyme and not the GDH-PQQ enzyme.
•Only 1 µL sample
•Accurate results in just 10 seconds
•Flexibility to test on the forearm, palm or fingertip
•3steps procedure: insert strip, present sample, read results
•Advanced data management with 7, 14, 30-day averaging and PC download
•Automatic calibration with code chip
•Affordability for frequent testing
•The On Call Plus uses the GOD enzyme and not the GDH-PQQ enzyme.
R119.00Tiny blood sample required– Sip in technology: sips the sample into the strip for easy application– Second chance sampling: allows you to add more blood to the same test strip if the first sample is not enough– 25 Contour Plus test strips– 24-month shelf life
On Call Plus Blood Glucose Meter has :
300 test memory with date and time
7, 14, and 30-day averages
PC download option
- Blood Glucose Meter
50 test strips
- Control Solution 1
- 10 Sterile Lancets
- Lancing Device
- Clear Cap (for testing on forearm and palm)
- Carrying Case
- User’s Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty Card
- Blood Glucose Meter
On a compatible Android or iOS device. For a list of compatible operating systems, please visit compatibility.contourone.com
1. CONTOUR®PLUS ONE BGMS User Guide Rev 01/16.
2. Bailey TS. J Diabetes Sci Technol 2017 Jul;11(4):736-743.
3. International Organization for Standardization. In vitro diagnostic test systems – requirements for blood-glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus (ISO 15197). International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2013.
4. Richardson JM et al. Clinical Relevance of Reapplication of Blood Samples During Blood Glucose Testing. Poster presented at the 20th Annual Diabetes Technology Meeting (DTM); November 12-14, 2020.