Wrist Splint with Thumb – SJanuary 18, 2021
Elbow Support – LJanuary 18, 2021
Elbow Support – M
- Anatomically shaped with mellowed elbow portion for better compression, grip and easy elbow movement. Perfect conformance to the complex anatomy of elbow improves comfort.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and color fastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric, ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven air space, retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.
Out of stock
Elbow Support is widely used in orthopedic practice to provide compression, warmth & support to the forearm and the elbow joint,
Its helps to decrease pain, inflammation and stiffness, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
Fine grip at edges.
Four way stretch.
Offers a gentle and constant relief from reducible hernia by providing adjustable and comfortable pressure to the hernia.
On wearing the belt the occurrence of herniation gets eliminated.
Hernia Belt is available in skin color, and can be worn inconspicuously under clothing.
Molded foam Pads
Adjustable leg and abdominal strap
Soft and skin friendly materials
Claw buckles ensure no loosening of the brace with time.
Ethafoam Buckle pad protects from buckle injury and improves comfort of the patient.
Soft PU foam padding ensures no underarm rash, improves comfort and compliance.
Figure of eight design with lateral vector ensures linear union of the clavicle bone, allows the required movement of the arms with perfect immobilization of the clavicle bone, easy application and tightening of the product.
Available in M | L
- Bi axial heavy duty aluminum hinge mimics the natural knee joint, ensures full weight bearing and allows free flexion movement.
- Four way stretchable fabric provides controlled and comfortable compression but no buckling, or vaso constriction.
- Open patella design release patellar pressure, hold the patella in position.
- Wrap design with anterior closing is easy to apply and remove on swollen or asymmetric knees or geriatric patients. Allows customized compression and offers flexibility in sizing.
- Ergonomic design with anti-tourniquet straps, ensures no constriction to blood flow, but better grip of the product to the body. Anatomic construction provides better functio