Functional Knee Support – MMay 12, 2021
Posture Corrector -XLMay 17, 2021
Functional Knee Support – L
- Bi axial heavy duty aluminum hinge mimics the natural knee joint, ensures full weight bearing and allows free flexion movement.
- Four way stretchable fabric provides controlled and comfortable compression but no buckling, or vaso constriction.
- Open patella design release patellar pressure, hold the patella in position.
- Wrap design with anterior closing is easy to apply and remove on swollen or asymmetric knees or geriatric patients. Allows customized compression and offers flexibility in sizing.
- Ergonomic design with anti-tourniquet straps, ensures no constriction to blood flow, but better grip of the product to the body. Anatomic construction provides better functio
Functional Knee Support offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and a rigid lateral support and immobilization. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint. Because of front opening is convenient to apply and remove.
- Easy application.
- Better deloading
- Controlled compression.
- Perfect lateral splinting.
- Anatomical design
Large – Measure circumference around mid thigh approximately 6 inches above knee
49 – 55 cm
- Walker boot that can be substitute for cast
- Light weight
- Sturdy support
- Enhance mobility
- Maintains normal gait
- Large size
Walker Boot is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture sprains or surgery of foot, ankle or lower leg. The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be substitute for cast or can be used in case of early cast removal.
- Strong and rigid upright bars improve immobilization of the lower leg and the ankle
- Foam liner and pad set which provides good cushioning, reduces pressure of gripping straps and better grip
- It provides full protection and rigid immobilization to ankle and foot, stabilizes the foot, ankle and the lower leg
How to use:
- See package instructions for details or seek professional healthcare advisor before use.
Is a very simple device, to maintain the distal interphalangeal (DIP) joint in the dorsi flexion position or functional position.
The immobilization of these phalanges is important in managing the fractures, or dis-functionality of the DIP joint.
- Simple but effective
- Easy to apply or remove
- High patient compliance
- Allows free movement of the PIP joint
Scientifically designed to support and immobilize the lumbo sacral region and correct the postural deformity to allay low back pain syndrome. It has rigid, malleable and contoured back splints which can be customized for correct posture and most effective immobilization.
- Customizable for correct posture
- Double pull mechanism
- High degree of immobilization
- Anatomical pre- shaped splints