Ultrasound Gel Bag 5L (Clear)September 3, 2021
Premium Adult Pull-On Diapers – Medium 10sSeptember 8, 2021
Elastic Adhesive Bandage 5cmx3m – 1 Roll
- Flexible and stretchy to support injuries but allow movement
- Strong adhesive can be relied upon in training and competition
- Soft, feathered edges for comfortable strapping
- Easy to unwind for quick and simple application
- Centre guideline for even overlap
- Each roll individually wrapped for convenience and hygiene
A yellow/red centre line on the back of the cloth acts as an overlap guide for uniform application and pressure. The dry feathered edge provides for a neat, comfortable application.
Elastic Adhesive Bandage is a for firm support of strains and sprains. This tape offers excellent levels of adherence and strength and conforms very well over joints and limbs, making it ideal for match day or daily use. Because this EAB has a heavy adhesive, you may wish to apply it over a base layer of foam underwrap
For ease of applying a sling fold the longer length in half and place the fold in front of the injured arm with the point at the elbow, using this as a rough guide tie a single knot at the top, giving you a large loop. Slip the loop over their head and slide the arm through the loop so the hand comes all the way through and rests at the middle of the long edge. You will have excess material at the point now which can be twisted and tucked in, stuck down with tape or a second knot tied to hold the elbow in place.
- Our premium cotton calico triangular bandage
- calico material allows for multiple uses
- For use as a sling to support an arm or to provide additional support for a splint
- Use in the first management of head of humeral fractures, shoulder dislocations, acromioclavicular dislocations, elbow fracture and dislocation, distal radial fractures and much more.
- Individually packed in a mini grip bag
- safety pins included
- Dimensions: 96 x 96 x 136cm
Plaster cloth is one of the most often used sculpting products and is essentially the same product used by doctors to make plaster casts.
The product is made of pre-shrunk cotton gauze fabric infused with Plaster of Paris.
Strong and fast setting
setting time of 3-4 minutes
Creates strong cast of immobilizing broken and fractured limbs
Excellent conformability and low plaster loss
Accurate and easy molding with high quality creamy textured Plaster of Paris
Each roll individually sealed in a special moisture resistant flow wrapper for easy storage
- 5cm x 3m
- 7.5cm x 3m
- 10cm x 3m
- 15cm x 3m
- 20cm x 3m
This type of bandage is a stretchable bandage and elastisized.Crepe bandages is used to treat muscle sprains and injuries on bones and tendons.By correct application it assists in reducing pain and inflamation by means of evenly distributed pressure.This creates faster recovery and ease of comfort during recovery.Due to its heavier weight it can be used on on ankles ,knees and many other areas requiring heavy use.A splint can also be incorporated with the bandage.Manufactured from high quality cotton and elastic providing the highest cross thread count in the industry – Clinihealth provides quality products in order to support healing and recovery. 150mm x 4.5 meter –