Showing the single result
For ease of applying a sling fold the longer length in half and place the fold in front of the injured arm with the point at the elbow, using this as a rough guide tie a single knot at the top, giving you a large loop. Slip the loop over their head and slide the arm through the loop so the hand comes all the way through and rests at the middle of the long edge. You will have excess material at the point now which can be twisted and tucked in, stuck down with tape or a second knot tied to hold the elbow in place.
- Our premium cotton calico triangular bandage
- calico material allows for multiple uses
- For use as a sling to support an arm or to provide additional support for a splint
- Use in the first management of head of humeral fractures, shoulder dislocations, acromioclavicular dislocations, elbow fracture and dislocation, distal radial fractures and much more.
- Individually packed in a mini grip bag
- safety pins included
- Dimensions: 96 x 96 x 136cm