Showing all 2 results
- 70% Propyl Alcohol with 0.5% CHG
- Contains an emollient
- Tested according to EN1500, En12791, EN13624, EN13727
- SAHPRA Q/13.1/326.
- Refer to the SAHPRA approved package insert.
- For hygienic hand disinfection, apply 2.5 ml on visibly clean hands and rub well until dry
- For surgical hand disinfection, use approximately 5 ml and rub well into hands and forearms until dry
PrimeSafe Alcohol Hand Rub Disinfects on contact and then evaporates meaning no physical drying of the hands is necessary. The use of a high grade alcohol ensures minimal lingering odour after use & less long term skin damage. PrimeSafe is Formulated according to WHO recommended guidelines for alcohol-based Hand Sanitizers and is Non-corrosive, non-toxic ,non-staining, non-caustic and biodegradable.